Fashion's Sustainable Future, Born At Drexel
Each year, Drexel University’s Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design proudly showcases the work of its Fashion Design students through a unique presentation. With a focus on sustainability and eco-conscious fashion, this year’s Drexel Fashion show promises to be inspirational and forward-thinking. Join us on Saturday, June 4 at 8:00pm in the Urban Outfitters Headquarters for the in-person return of a Drexel tradition.
See Drexel Fashion Up Close! Attend the Show!
A Drexel Tradition, The Future of Fashion
Join the Fashion Movement at Drexel
Become a Sponsor
Sponsors and community partners are an important partner in the success of the Drexel Fashion program and yearly event. A Drexel tradition, the Drexel Fashion show not only highlights the nationally recognized Drexel Fashion program but allows our students an opportunity to highlight their creativity and hard work, on a platform catapulting them into the fashion world.
Visit the link below for details about sponsorship opportunities. All sponsor levels are tax deductible, for details visit link.
Meet the Speakers:
- Kristin Dudley, BS Fashion Design ’06, Owner, Mother Butter Company, Elected Director, Drexel Alumni Board of Governors (moderator)
- Rachel Mednick, BS Design and Merchandising ’09, Adjunct Professor, Drexel University and Moore College of Art & Design
- Se Oh, BS Commerce and Engineering ’03, Director of Global Engineering; Sustainability, Buildings & Utilities and Safety Engineering, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Elizabeth Quinn, MS Fashion Design ’06, Director of Impact, Grant BLVD
- Camille Tagle, Co-founder and Creative Director, FABSCRAP
Drexel Alumni, Join Us For A Pre-Show Drexel InSites
Join us for Drexel InSites at the Drexel Fashion Show! Following a networking reception, a panel of alumni and industry experts will discuss how they’re shaping the future of the fashion industry through a focus on environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
After the discussion, head to the Drexel Fashion Show to enjoy a year-end culmination of work by fashion design and design & merchandising students at the Drexel University Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design. With a focus on sustainability and eco-conscious fashion, this year’s show promises to be inspirational and forward-thinking.